Several people in the film industry and outside of it, have expressed their deep concern over the way Taimur Ali Khan is being stalked by the paparazzi constantly. Everybody has already expressed their displeasure at the way paparazzi are stalking Taimur Ali Khan.
Meanwhile Taimur’s immediate family has already made impassioned pleas to the media to stop chasing him around but unfortunately, the pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
1. Saif Ali Khan, Taimur’s father: He recently expressed his displeasure about the way papparazzi are constantly exposing their flashbulbs at Taimur Ali Khan’s eyes. He has already pleaded, “Bas karo yaar…Bachcha andha ho jayega…”
2. Kareena Kapoor-Khan, Taimur’s mother: Kareena has expressed her deep concern about the way Taimur is constantly subjected to media attention. This is what she said:
“Taimur can’t run away from his popularity and neither can his parents. When I saw the doll, I wondered what was I supposed to say. But Saif pointed out that it is because people love him so much and such things are a blessing for him. There is so much genuine warmth for our son that it’s bad to stop people from clicking his pictures or making his dolls. But, they should understand that he is a two-year-old child and needs a normal life. Both Saif and I are struggling to give him that and will continue to do so without telling the media to back off, no matter how annoying it gets after a point. It’s tough on him as it’s on Saif and me.”
3. Soha Ali Khan, Taimur’s Maasi: Soha has expressed her deep concern that the pap culture is taking away the childhood innocence of the two kids. This is what she said.
“I think Taimur is perhaps… It’s a more extreme case than Inaaya. I know he’s often followed wherever he goes. With Inaaya, it’s a little less so but it’s still worrying. I don’t know what it is about these particular children or whether its star children that people have taken an interest in but I’m sure it’s going to take away from their innocence,” she said, adding, “I remember a huge part of my childhood being private. Things that I did that nobody knew about. And I think you’re entitled to that.”
4. Sharmila Tagore, Taimur’s Daadi: Sharmila has openly criticised the way Taimur is being used as a piece of news when he doesn’t even understand that he is being used in such a manner.
“He is just in pre-school and you are treating him like a star already. I don’t know why you forget that he is not understanding what is happening around him,” said Sharmila Tagore.
5. Ranbir Kapoor, Taimur’s uncle: Ranbir Kapoor has minced no words that the constant media attention is not helping Taimur at all. He has also made it clear that the media should back off for a bit and let Taimur flourish as a child.
“I love to see pictures of Taimur splashed across newspapers. People read everything that’s said about him with a lot of interest. But I am not too pleased about it. It is not healthy for a child to be noticed so much,” Ranbir said.
Let us know whether you liked the post or not