We are eagerly waiting for the release of Dangal. It is the only film that can disrupt the following list. But hold on to see which were the highest grossing films of this year.
10. Neerja – 75.61 crores : This is a surprise entry and will go a long way in Bollywood since this was hemmed by an actress. This film has been declared a superhit. The figures have been taken from trade websites.
9. Baaghi – 76.00cr : The film is again a superhit and established Tiger Shroff firmly in Bollywood.
8. Fan – 85.00cr : This film was considered average because of its high production cost.
7. Shivaay – 94.55*cr : The film is still collecting money in some centres but the ranking might not change.
6. Housefull3 – 107.70cr : This is the only comedy in our list.
5. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – 108.26*cr : Despite the strong criticism and the bad reviews, the film reached the target line.
4. Rustom – 127.42cr : Akshay Kumar has two entries this year and this one’s a marvelous woven story.
3. Airlift – 129.00cr – This one’s of course one of the best films of Akshay Kumar ever and even he acknowledges that.
2. M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story – 132.85cr : Sushant Singh Rajput has made it to this list for the first time and we cannot forget to credit the real Mahendra Singh Dhoni any less for this feat.
1. Sultan – 300.45cr : Salman Khan remains unbeatable for so many years in a row. He has been literally ahead of this competitors for miles now.